What is VERY?
VERY provides expert eating disorder care and offers individual services or a psychiatrist-led team approach to long lasting eating disorder recovery. Conditions that we treat include:
- Anorexia Nervosa (AN)
- Bulimia Nervosa (BN)
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Comorbid diagnoses: Mood disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Atypical Anorexia
- Bulimia Nervosa (of low frequency and/or limited duration)
- Binge Eating Disorder (of low frequency and/or limited duration)
- Purging Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
Who is VERY for?
We designed this for all people that suffer from eating disorders to find a home. Whether you are trying to prevent a problem from getting worse or stepping down from higher levels of care, we are here to support you on your journey to recovery.
How does VERY work?
We offer virtual, outpatient care and medication management for eating disorders.
We provide bundled services on a monthly subscription. It is our mission to continue to offer these services at the most affordable prices possible.
Contact us now at 844.988.8367 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does VERY take insurance?
At this time, we are private pay for service. We do offer sliding scales, super bills for insurance reimbursement and can look into single case agreements for out of network care.
Does VERY see patients in person?
We offer virtual services only. We believe by increasing telehealth opportunities, patients have improved access to expert care at their convenience.
What are VERY’s Mission and Values?
Our mission is your recovery and our values are heart, expertise, access, recovery, and dedication.
Do I need a referral?
No, you do not need a referral to seek treatment with VERY.
What do I do if I am in crisis?
- Call 911 or 988
- Call National Eating Disorder Hotline
- Go to your local emergency room or urgent care
|Initial Psychiatric Evaluation||$500||Up to 90 mins|
|Psychiatric Follow Up||$250||30 mins|
|Psychiatric Check In||$150||15 mins|
|Dietitian Check In||$100||30 mins|